Windows form an important feature in your home, so decorating them using drapery fabrics adds attractiveness and charm to your room. Draperies are usually found in gracefully decorated homes having plenty of space. Drapery fabrics are the classic and quintessential way to highlight your windows, thus adding flair and elegance to all decors.
Why choose handcrafted custom drapery window treatments?
- They are tailor made for your windows. Nothing comes off the shelf or out of a box.
- Proper fullness is the key to a custom look. Most ready-mades have only 1-1/2 to 2 times fullness.
- Custom made can be 2-1/2 or more in fullness.
- The right drapery lining adds body, protects your fabrics and makes draperies, shades, swags and romans look stunning.
- There is always enough fullness in custom draperies to make a proper pleat.
- Custom draperies can be made to any size, short (to clear a book case) to long (floor length) and longer (if you prefer puddling.)
Draperies are classic window treatments that work with any decorating style. Whatever you choose--drapery panels in linen with banding, striped silk draperies in a waterfall style, pinched pleated draperies in a bold print fabric or grommet draperies in a trendy new sheer--custom draperies are an elegant solution.
We're obsessed with quality